- About Us
- Quality Assurance
- Contact Us
features of inner and outer plastic-coated steel pipes: inner and outer epoxy resin-coated steel pipes are steel-plastic composite pipes made of welded steel pipes as the base material, and sandblasting chemical double pre-treatment, preheating, inner and outer coating, curing, and post-treatment. it has excellent comprehensive properties, strong corrosion resistance, and mechanical properties, good chemical resistance and water resistance, and functions such as drag reduction, anti-corrosion, compression resistance, and antibacterial. it is generally not restricted by the conveying medium, and the plastic-coated layer has a strong bonding force with steel. coating material: outer polyethylene (pe) epoxy resin (ep) is suitable for the working environment below 80 ℃, the steel pipe coating has extremely high adhesion, and the coating has high hardness, good impact resistance, and good chemical corrosion resistance.
advantages of plastic-coated steel pipes inside and outside:
1. it has high mechanical strength and is suitable for harsh environments;
2. the inner and outer coatings can prevent metal oxidation and have good chemical corrosion resistance;
3. the coating has strong adhesion, high bonding strength, and good impact resistance;
4. low roughness coefficient and friction coefficient, excellent resistance to foreign matter adhesion;
5. anti-aging, long service life, especially suitable for buried water delivery.