- About Us
- Quality Assurance
- Contact Us
plastic-coated steel pipe for water supply is a new type of pipe specially developed for water supply and drainage. the pipe combines the characteristics of various pipes. it not only has the rigidity and hardness of steel pipe but also has the wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and small friction coefficient of plastic pipe. it is a very cost-effective green energy-saving pipe. it is widely used in industrial water supply and drainage, domestic water supply and drainage, seawater treatment, hvac circulating water and chemical fluid transportation, etc., and has been dubbed the title "high-quality green building material".
plastic-coated steel pipe for water supply is a new type of pipe material that uses food-grade modified epoxy resin powder (ep) and polyethylene powder (pe) to coat the inner and outer walls of the steel pipe and has very good mechanical properties. its thermal expansion coefficient is small, and it does not shrink and deform. the plastic-coated steel pipe for the water supply also has very good electrical insulation and will not cause electrical corrosion. the plastic-coated steel pipe for water supply has very good corrosion resistance and hygienic performance. the product quality conforms to the cj/t120-2016 standard of the ministry of construction, the sanitary standard of the inner wall of pipes and pipe fittings, and conforms to the "life citation water transmission and distribution equipment and protective materials hygienic safety evaluation specification". the plastic-coated steel pipe for water supply has high compressive strength and the working pressure exceeds 1.6mpa. the surface is smooth, the fluid resistance is small, no scaling, and it is not suitable for breeding microorganisms. it is a rare pipeline in the field of fluid transportation.
storage requirements for plastic-coated steel pipes for water supply:
1. the plastic-coated steel pipe for the water supply should be stored flat indoors, and the distance from the heat source should not be less than 1m.
2. when stored in the open air, it must be covered with a rain canopy, and should not be stored in direct sunlight or severe cold outdoors for a long time.
3. the ambient temperature during storage of plastic-coated steel pipes is -30°c to 45°c.
4. when stacking plastic-coated steel pipes, the bottom should be padded with two support pads, and the width of the support pads is 100mm. the coated steel pipe should not be less than 100mm from the ground.
5. during the transportation of the packaged plastic-coated steel pipes, violent impact, throwing, and sunlight should be avoided. dragging and scratching with sharp and hard objects are strictly prohibited. nylon straps should be used for hoisting during loading and unloading.