- About Us
- Quality Assurance
- Contact Us
first, the characteristics of fire-fighting plastic-coated steel pipes:
1. hygienic, non-toxic, no fouling, no breeding of microorganisms, ensuring fluid quality.
2. the flame retardant ability is strong. under the combustion test, the coating has no spontaneous combustion phenomenon and does not fall off.
3. the installation process is mature, convenient, and fast, and a variety of connection methods can be used.
4. good weather resistance, suitable for harsh environments such as long-term static fire water supply and foam.
5. the pipe wall is smooth, which improves the conveying efficiency and has a long service life.
6. environmental protection, keeping the water state for a long time can ensure good water quality, and will not pollute the environment due to the passage of time.
second, the difference between galvanized steel pipe and plastic coated steel pipe:
1. galvanized steel pipe to make the molten metal react with the iron matrix to produce an alloy layer so that the matrix and the coating are combined. hot-dip galvanizing is to pickle the steel pipe first. to remove the iron oxide on the surface of the steel pipe, after pickling, it is cleaned by ammonium chloride or zinc chloride aqueous solution or a mixed aqueous solution of ammonium chloride and zinc chloride and then sent to a hot-dip coating tank. the advantages of galvanized pipe are uniform coating, strong adhesion, and long service life. hot-dip galvanizing is because many companies now reduce the thickness of the galvanized layer for profit. the original theoretical life is 7-8 years, and now the product quality can only be guaranteed for two or three years.
2. fire-fighting plastic coated steel pipe is a combination of steel pipe and plastic, which can be used for pipes of any diameter. metal welding connections, etc., and the emergence of plastic-coated steel pipes solve the above problems. it has the strength of steel pipes, and the inner and outer layers of steel pipes are anti-corrosion to make the inner and outer walls smooth, without reducing the flow caliber, and improving transmission efficiency. corrosion resistance, strong coating adhesion, good impact resistance, suitable for normal work in harsh natural environments. long service life, more than five times that of galvanized pipes.