- About Us
- Quality Assurance
- Contact Us
plastic-coated steel pipes, also known as plastic-coated pipes, steel-plastic composite pipes, and plastic-coated composite steel pipes, use steel pipes as the substrate and weld a layer of plastic anti-corrosion layer or steel-plastic composite steel pipe with plastic anti-corrosion layer welded on the inner and outer surfaces.
plastic-coated steel pipes use ordinary carbon steel pipes as the base pipe, and the inner and outer walls of the pipe are coated with thermoplastics with excellent chemical stability. it is a special chemical composite pipeline processed by anti-corrosion technology, which can effectively prevent the corrosion of the pipeline by the acid-base salt contained in the chemical fluid medium. in the past, the chemical pipeline could not withstand corrosion, so the pipeline had to be replaced every year, and the maintenance cost in the later period was very high. however, this product has improved its shortcomings and increased its service life to 20 years. generally, many chemical pipelines are buried in the ground. pipelines are aging and even leaking, but plastic-coated steel pipes for the chemical industry have changed this situation, so it has been known by more and more chemical factories and has become a popular pipe material in the chemical industry.
advantages of plastic coated steel pipe:
1. hygienic, non-toxic, no fouling, no breeding of microorganisms, ensuring fluid quality
2. resistant to chemicals, soil and marine organisms, cathodic disbonding
3. the installation process is mature, convenient, and fast, and the connection is the same as that of ordinary galvanized pipes
4. good weather resistance, suitable for harsh environments such as deserts and saline alkalis
5. smooth pipe wall, improved conveying efficiency, and long service life
construction and installation points of plastic-coated steel pipe
1. it should be implemented by cecs125:2001 of "technical regulations for building water supply plastic-coated composite pipe pipeline engineering".
2. the following construction equipment should be used for plastic-coated steel pipes:
(1) the cutting should be cut with a metal saw;
(2) the pressure groove should adopt a special rolling groove machine;
(3) the pipe bend should be cold-formed by a pipe bender;
(4) the threading should be processed by an electric threading machine;
(5) the deburring of the end of the plastic-coated steel pipe and the processing of the corner should be processed with a file;
(6) a small brush or a small toothbrush should be used to apply high-strength inorganic solvent liquid epoxy resin coating.
3. the construction procedure of plastic-coated steel pipes should meet the following requirements:
(1) plastic-coated steel pipes should not be buried in reinforced concrete structural layers;
(2) welding is prohibited in the installation of plastic-coated steel pipes;
(3) the installation of plastic-coated steel pipes should be gradually connected from large diameters too small diameters, and the pipe openings should be blocked in time;
(4) plastic-coated steel pipes  are strictly prohibited from throwing and violent impact during transportation, loading and unloading, and construction on site;
(5) when installing plastic-coated steel pipes, pipe benders can be used for cold bending when the pipe diameter is not greater than dn50, but the bending radius of curvature shall not be less than 8 times the pipe diameter, and the bending angle shall not be greater than 10°.
installation method of plastic coated steel pipe
1. piping blanking: calculate the piping size, and use a special pipe-cutting tool to cut off the pipe according to the required length. when cutting, the pipe end should be kept perpendicular to the axis of the stainless steel pipe.
2. cleaning and gluing: clean the socket of stainless steel pipe fittings and the end of thin-walled stainless steel pipe, and prevent the presence of foreign matter such as water and oil, and then apply anaerobic glue evenly from 5mm from the end of the steel pipe to the marked line.
3. insert the steel pipe: insert the stainless steel water pipe into the bottom of the fitting socket and rotate it once to ensure that the glue adheres evenly.
4. crimping: put the steel pipe into the crimping mold of the crimping tool, and then crimp it.