As we all know, plastic-coated steel pipes can be used not only in the field of water supply and drainage but also in the field of automatic sprinkler fire extinguishing systems, groundwater sewage dredging pipes, central air-conditioning cooling circulating water pipes, cable threading protection pipes and industrial anti-corrosion Pipelines, underground coal mine gas extraction, ventilation pipes, oil and gas transmission pipelines, etc. These fields are also gradually deepening with the continuous improvement of the technical level. Plastic-coated steel pipes for water supply have the strength of steel pipes but also have the advantages of corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and low fluid resistance of plastic pipes. They are a new type of water supply pipeline. It has improved the defects of galvanized pipes, such as easy rusting, yellow water production, small pipe diameter, and blockage caused by scale accumulation, which has a significant effect on preventing secondary pollution and improving water quality.
Specific applications of plastic-coated steel pipes
1. Various forms of circulating water systems (civilian circulating water, industrial circulating water) have excellent performance, and the anti-corrosion life of plastic-coated steel pipes can reach 50 years. Heating network water delivery system, underground heating network water delivery system, hot and cold circulating water system. The use of special plastic-coated pipes for the central air-conditioning water circulation system can extend the pipeline and improve the service life of the equipment, and is energy-saving and environmentally friendly, ensuring the long-term stable operation of the central air-conditioning water system and greatly reducing the later maintenance costs of the central air-conditioning system.
2. Fire water supply system. The water used in fire protection and sprinkler systems is characterized by long-term stasis and sudden emergency use. The inner surface of ordinary steel pipes is easy to scale. During emergency use, the inner diameter of the pipe is reduced or blocked by the structure inside the pipe, delaying disaster relief, and the consequences are disastrous. Professional fire-fighting plastic-coated steel pipes use flame-retardant epoxy resin and have good high-temperature resistance. They focus on solving the corrosion of fire-extinguishing agents, as well as anti-corrosion and flame resistance in the presence of water and without water, which greatly improves fire water supply and automatic sprinkler systems. service life of the shower piping system. It increases the value of the system and reduces the overall cost of pipeline maintenance.
3. Water supply and drainage transportation of each building (especially suitable for cold and hot water systems in hotels, hotels, and high-end residential areas). Large-diameter plastic-coated steel pipes use steel pipes as base pipes. On the premise that they can fully withstand the design pressure, relatively thin base pipes can be selected, which greatly reduces the user's procurement cost. Its excellent cost performance competes in the field of large-diameter water supply and drainage. force.
4. Transportation of various chemical fluids (resistant to acid, alkali, and salt corrosion). Industrial chemical industry: corrosive medium transportation in the petrochemical industry, non-ferrous metal smelting, coking, light industry, and other industries. Industrial plastic-coated steel pipe anti-corrosion pipelines are mainly used for the transportation of acid, alkali, salt liquid, and various chemicals and anhydrouss in factories in petrochemical, electric power, light industry, and other industries.
5. Buried pipes and passing pipes for wires and cables.
The internal and external anti-corrosion cable protection sleeve of cable is smooth and smooth inside and has extremely strong chemical stability and corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties, and high compressive strength. The plastic-coated steel pipe plays a very good role in protecting the cable and is suitable for high and low applications. Cable threading. Pipe connections can be made using sockets, which facilitates on-site use.
6. Ventilation pipes, water supply, and drainage pipes of mines and mines. Coal mine system: mine underground water supply and drainage, fire sprinkler, underground shotcrete, positive and negative pressure ventilation and gas drainage, and other pipe networks.
7. Municipal systems: Plastic-coated steel pipes are required for anti-corrosion pipelines such as building water supply, natural gas, seawater transportation, and sewage discharge.
8. Protection projects: buried cable protection pipes, fire sprinkler pipe systems, sports ground, and kindergarten guardrail projects.
9. Other anti-corrosion pipes suitable for plastic-coated steel pipes.