- About Us
- Quality Assurance
- Contact Us
the plastic coated steel pipe is composed of a core pipe rent-reducing layer, fastening steel belt, air layer, heat insulation layer, reflective layer, sliding bracket, outer protective steel pipe, sprayed polyurethane, and surrounding entangled frp. it has high strength, is not easy to damage, and can withstand high temperatures characteristic of large upper loads.
1. the plastic-lined pipe should use a special reamer to chamfer 1/2 the thickness of the plastic-lined layer, and the slope of the chamfer should be 10°-15°.
2. the metal burrs should be polished with a fine file at the pipe port after cutting;
3. the coating of the plastic-coated steel pipe is intact at the end, and it should be cut into a chamfer with a sharpener; if the end is damaged, it must be repaired until the coating is as a whole without cracks;
4. cleaning and processing should use cotton yarn and brush to remove oil, water, and metal cutting at the end of the pipe and inside the pipe.
5. after grooving, the plastic-coated layer on the convex part of the groove will be damaged and must be repaired until the surface of the coating is smooth and there are no cracks or damaged points as a whole;