- About Us
- Quality Assurance
- Contact Us
(1) plastic-coated steel pipes should not be buried in reinforced concrete structural layers;
(2) welding is prohibited in the installation of plastic-coated steel pipes;
(3) the installation of plastic-coated steel pipes should be gradually connected from large diameters too small diameters, and the pipe openings should be blocked in time;
(4) plastic-coated steel pipes are strictly prohibited from throwing and violent impact during transportation, loading, and unloading, and construction on the construction site;
(5) when installing plastic-coated steel pipes, pipe benders can be used for cold bending when the pipe diameter is not greater than dn50, but the bending radius of curvature shall not be less than 8 times the pipe diameter, and the bending angle shall not be greater than 10°.