When we mention DN70 steel pipe, the first thing we need to understand is that "DN" here stands for the nominal diameter (Nominal Diameter), which is a term in pipeline engineering used to describe the inner diameter of the pipe. "70" refers to the specific value of this size, usually in millimeters
Precision seamless steel pipe, many people in the construction industry should know that it is a high-precision steel pipe material, mainly used to produce pneumatic or hydraulic components, such as cylinders or cylinders, with strong pressure resistance and lightweight, and is generally used to man
Large-diameter seamless steel pipes are steel products formed by cold processing such as cold drawing and cold rolling. The state in which they are delivered directly without any heat treatment is called cold drawn or cold rolled state. Compared with the hot-rolled (forged) state, steel in the cold-
(1) Spraying (throwing) rust removal uses a high-power motor to drive the spraying (throwing) blades to rotate at high speed so that steel sand, steel shots, wire segments, minerals, and other abrasives spray (throw) the surface of the steel pipe under the action of centrifugal force. ) shot treatme
1. Angle steel and channel steel should be stacked in the open air, that is, the mouth should be facing down. I-beams should be placed upright, and the I-beam surface of the steel should not be facing up to avoid water accumulation and rust.
2. Corresponding passages should be left between stacks.
1. The principal requirement for stacking spiral steel pipes is to stack them according to types and specifications on the premise of ensuring stable stacking and ensuring safety. Different types of materials should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and mutual erosion;
2. It is prohibite
The processing methods of 3pe anti-corrosion steel pipes are generally divided into two types: winding type and round die covering type; both are composed of 3-layer structure: the first layer of epoxy powder (FBE>100um), the second layer of adhesive (AD) 170~250um, The third layer of polyethylen
If the spiral steel pipe for water transportation is to transport tap water or drinking water, the inner wall is generally made of IPN8710 non-toxic anti-corrosion coating, and the outer wall is made of epoxy coal pitch anti-corrosion. Of course, it can also be coated with internal and external plas
Many variable factors characterize the corrosive medium, namely chemicals and their concentration, atmospheric conditions, temperature, and time, so it is difficult to use and select materials without knowing the correct properties of the medium. However, the following can serve as a selection gu
The choice of thick-walled steel pipe welding method should be based on the material and wall thickness of the thick-walled steel pipe. Because different welding methods have different arc heat and arc force, different welding methods have different characteristics. For example: Tungsten arc welding
First, the principles of hot-dip galvanized steel pipes and galvanized steel pipes are different
1. Hot-dip galvanized steel pipe: To improve the corrosion resistance of steel pipes, ordinary steel pipes are galvanized.
2. Galvanized steel pipe: Galvanized steel pipe reacts molten metal with the iron matrix to produce an alloy layer, thereby combining the matrix and the coating.
Second, the characteristics of hot-dip galvanized steel pipes and galvanized steel pipes are different
1. Hot-dip galvanized steel pipe: The surface of the galvanized steel pipe should have a complete galvanized layer, and there should be no uncoated black spots and bubbles. Small rough surfaces and local zinc tumors are allowed.
2. Galvanized steel pipe: To ensure the uniformity of the galvanized layer, the steel pipe sample must not turn red (copper-plated color) after being immersed in copper sulfate solution for 5 consecutive times.
Third, hot-dip galvanized steel pipes and galvanized steel pipes have different uses
1. Hot-dip galvanized steel pipes: The iron pipes used for gas, greenhouses, and heating are also galvanized steel pipes. As water pipes, galvanized steel pipes produce a lot of rust and scale inside the pipes. The yellow water flowing out not only pollutes the sanitary ware but is also mixed with rough inner walls. The breeding of bacteria and rust causes excessive heavy metal content in the water, seriously endangering human health.
2. Galvanized steel pipe: widely used in agricultural greenhouses, fire protection, gas, water supply and drainage, and other fields.
Higher strength to weight ratio than standard carbon steel pipe.
Improved corrosion resistance in harsh environments.
Excellent thermal conductivity.
The alloy has excellent weldability and machinability, making it suitable for a wide range of fabrication applica
FEATURES OF ALLOY STEEL P22 TUBES
Alloy steel P22 pipes are made from a mixture of different metals, typically including iron & carbon. This combination allows for greater strength & toughness than other types of steel tubing. Alloy Steel P22 Tubes are also more heat resistant than other
ADVANTAGES OF S31803 DUPLEX STEEL TUBING
ASTM A789 S32205 duplex steel tubes offer many advantages over other types of metal tubes. They have superior corrosion resistance, making them ideal for use in corrosive environments such as sewage treatment plants or marine applications where they are
Duplex steel S31803 tubes are one of the most popular and widely used alloys in the world. They are renowned for their superior strength, durability and corrosion resistance. Duplex steel S31803 is a duplex stainless steel containing 25% chromium and 7% nickel. It has a high strength to weight rat
They have many uses in both commercial and industrial environments. Petrochemical processing plants often use P22 tubing due to its high temperature resistance. Power stations often use P22 pipes to transport steam at extreme temperatures.
P22 pipes can also be used in water treatment plants.
Alloy steel P22 pipes are widely used in industrial applications due to their excellent strength, durability and corrosion resistance. Manufacturers produce them from alloy and carbon steels and offer different sizes and grades to meet project requirements. P22 pipes are generally heat treated to
Established in 1993, BESTAR is a professional enterprise integrating steel pipe manufacturing, technology research, and import&export trade. It is one of the best manufacturers of steel pipe in Hunan as well as the best exporter of steel pipes and various steel products.